Saturday 24 March 2012

The hunger games.

Last night I went and watched the hunger games having already reading the book I was not totally amazed. I'm not the person for reading and I find myself seeing the movie before reading the book 100% of the time and always got annoyed with people saying that the book was so much better but I'm now seeing myself saying that exact same thing.

Now don't get me wrong the film is good and worth a watch however I think the way the book was written in first person is more effective than the movie which wasn't narrated and going in I wasn't expecting a copy of the book but I was expecting them to pinpoint little details because I think that the book let's us see a clear difference of how they live and how the Capitol live and how katniss was amazed by every little detail also while they were in the arena I think they made that quick and short and cut down the formation of the relationship between katniss and rue and katniss and peeta. To add I didn't like how they showed things that never happened in the first book like Haymitch talking to the gamemaker and district 11 rebelling.

Overall I was disappointed because it wasn't I person wanted to see but I do recommend seeing it as its nice to see someone's rendition of a book because some of the scenery and settings really did blow my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment