Thursday 8 March 2012

Atonement.

a·tone·ment/əˈtōnmənt/
Reparation for a wrong or injury.

Not that I feel inclined to use a big word rather the word feels most acceptable in this case. This is not a fashion or beauty post rather a post of only self atonement. Getting to the point, I don't care. You see I have this ,you can call it, problem I don't care. I try to care but cant. I try to care about current affairs it touches me I get upset I even say I'm going to do something, but I don't. I try to care about the things my friends tell me, but I don't and my friends don't know. In some cases it is useful for instance; when you say something to me that maybe be unpleasant I do not to care. So how do I tackle this tedious problem you  may ask? I picture myself in their position. I picture myself starving. I picture myself losing a loved one. but doesn't always work. So what is the solution? nothing this reflects on my personality and now you may be thinking how much of an awful person I am. However, can we blame all aspects of our personality down to us? even if we try to change? 


This is my flaw. I don't care. 

No one is flawless even when they're symmetrical. 


This moral of this little rant ,ish, post is that no one is what they seem. Its impossible to completely know someone you don't know what they are fighting within them, whether it be self confidence or self assurance. And even if you know, you cannot judge them as they maybe going to repair it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment