Sunday 29 January 2012

Wants and Haves.

its been a long time since I posted so I wanted to post about some new things I've recently bought.
First I've been looking for some sort of ear cuff for a while and I've been into mismatched earrings and strange statement earrings recently. So in topshop I found something similar to this...
these are from topshop not sure  how much these particular  ones are but the one I have is a diamond stud instead of the feather and they where £6.50.

But when I was in topshop I was looking at these earrings that are like stretchers I guess. I also saw some other cuffs I really want mainly the snake one- OMG AMAZING- and just some simple long stick earring.
                                                              

I also got some shoes from topshop that I'm so excited to wear, They where originally £50 but I got them for.... £15! how amazing is that?!
                                              
I finally decided that I would just go into primark and just have a long- because before I've always been reluctant to go into- now your thinking I went to the womans but I didn't I went to the mens and found a lot of promising things but since I wasn't looking to spend much I only got one thing I jumper, it was so much better quality then the womans clothes and there was a wide selection. 
                                  Trescimmiesagge
I'm so impressed with the quality I may have to pay the men's another visit. 
So now we get to the part of my wants...  
wants
H&M shirt £30/ Topshop boots £69/ Casio watch £40/ H&M necklace £7.99 (sorry I put a picture the bracelet but it looks the same)/ Topshop holdall £95/ Topshop loafers £28  (I have them in leopard print)/ Chanel Mat Lumere foundation £30.


Anyways, Stay styling...



3 comments:

  1. I love those shoes you got. And what a great deal too!
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I love the ear cuff. Great blog :)

    Best!

    Tamara B.
    lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete